Our stunning and intricate new Camille band is more like a fine piece of jewellery than an Apple Watch band. Elegant, sophisticated, eye catching - this would make a beautiful addition to anyone's watch band collection.
- Jewellery style bracelet bands
- High quality stainless steel construction
- Fits securely to your wrist
- Available in 3 beautiful styles (all silver)
- Compatible with Apple Watch series 1/2/3/4
- Free delivery on all orders over $20
- Free express delivery on all orders over $50
Product sizing chart
|Suits wrist sizes|
|38/40mm band||17cm||16cm to 20.5cm|
|42/44mm band||17cm||16.5cm to 21cm|
* length without Apple Watch attached
Shipping - Australian Customers
Orders ship from our Brisbane warehouse via Australia Post Parcel Post, and delivery times are in the following ranges:
- Brisbane metro: 1 to 2 working days
- Sydney/Melbourne/Canberra metro: 2 to 4 working days
- Adelaide/Perth/Hobart/Darwin metro: 2 to 6 working days
- QLD/NSW/VIC regional: 2 to 4 working days
- SA/WA/TAS/NT regional: 4 to 6 working days
Orders over $50 will be shipped by Australia Post Express Post, giving next day delivery for most customers in Capital Cities of Australia (for orders received before Noon AEST).
Shipping - International Customers
For customers outside of Australia, orders will be shipped directly from either our China or US fulfilment partners, with typical delivery times in the following ranges:
- US and Canada: 5 - 18 days
- New Zealand: 12 - 20 days
- UK: 15 - 25 days
- Russia: 14 - 23 days
- Europe: 15 - 25 days
- Africa: 15 - 30 days
- Latin America: 20 - 40 days
I didn't receive the band I thought I'd ordered - so I was a little disappointed when I opened the package - however the product is good. The clasp is a little flimsy but so far so good. If it lasts OK I will order another and hopefully I get the one I wanted.
Perfect band, super fast delivery. Clasp a little tricky and not always secure.
It looked fantastic and was very comfortable, unfortunately the clasp let go and it fell off my wrist and snapped one side of the band